Approx. Rs 1,050 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||6 Piece|
|Packaging Type||plastic bottle|
FISCHER FIS V 360 S
The versatile injection mortar for anchorings in masonry and cracked concrete.Product description
The fischer high-performance mortar FIS V is the universal all-rounder for the highest requirements. The styrene-free vinyl ester hybrid mortar with its numerous fixing elements is approved for fixations in cracked and non-cracked concrete as well as in masonry. However, the injection mortar is also used with the approved system components for rebar connections, the fischer remedial wall tie VBS 8, the fischer weather facing wall tie FWS II, and the stand-off installation system Thermax. The variant FIS VS LOW SPEED enables an extended processing time at higher processing temperatures or a greater drill hole depth. The shorter hardening time of the variant FIS VW HIGH SPEED enables swift work progress even at low temperatures.Advantages
- The injection mortar FIS V has a range of system approvals, for cracked and non-cracked concrete, masonry, and rebar connections, for example. FIS V is therefore the universal injection mortar family with guaranteed safety for almost every application.
- FIS VW HIGH SPEED has a significantly shorter hardening time than FIS V, which ensures swift work progress even at low temperatures.
- The FIS VS LOW SPEED has an extended processing time that prevents the premature hardening of the mortar at higher temperatures. It is ideally suited to large drill hole depths.
- The extensive range of accessories is perfectly tailored to the injection mortar family FIS V, increases the high flexibility of the system, and thus enables a broad range of applications.
Approved for anchorings in:
- Steelwork constructions
- Timber constructions
- Guard rails
- Steel brackets
- Satellite antennas
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked
- Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete
- Hollow blocks made from concrete
- Vertically perforated brick
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Aerated concrete
- Solid brick
- Rebar connections
- Remedial wall tie VBS 8
- Weather facing reconstruction system FWS II
- Stand-off installation Thermax