Approx. Rs 10 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||25 Piece|
|Size||6mm to 20mm diameter|
|Product Type||Anchor Bolt|
|Thickness||6mm to 20mm|
|Drill Hole Diameter||as per anchor size|
|Anchor Length||45mm to 160mm as per diameter|
The fischer bolt anchor FWA is an economical solution for all applications where an approved fixation is not required.
The FWA is offered in zinc-plated steel and hot-dip galvanised steel with an imperial thread.
The bolt anchor can be used with two anchorage depths.
The standard anchorage depth guarantees a high load-bearing capacity.
This means that fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates are required.
The reduced anchorage depth reduces the drill hole depth.
This saves time during the installation and increases flexibility.
- The standard anchorage depth achieves high load-bearing capacities. This means that fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates are required.
- The reduced anchorage depth reduces the drill hole depth. This minimises the amount of time needed for installation whilst increasing flexibility.
- Available with metric and imperial threads
- Steel constructions
- Guard rails
- Cable trays
- Concrete C20/25, non-cracked
* You can find detailed information on building materials in the registration document.
- The FWA is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation.
- Prior to installation, place the hex nut in the optimal position (the drive-in pin projects by approx. 3 mm out of the hex nut).
- When the torque is applied, the cone bolt is pulled into the expansion clip and expands it against the drill hole wall.